November 11, 2012 4 Comments
National Database & Registration Authority Pakistan (NADRA) Introduced 1st ever Chip Based National Identity Card for the citizens of Pakistan.
Some features of this SNIC are as Follows
- Chip based Smart Identity Card with 36 security features
- Multi-dimensional usage and services
- Social and financial inclusion programs
- State of the art encryption technology
- Live identification of captured fingerprints
- Easy pension disbursement
- Accidental death insurance of Rs.100,000 for 2 years
- Compliant with ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) Standards
- Data written on card both in English and Urdu which will be very useful for overseas Pakistanis and people who used to travel abroad.
NADRA Smart NIC Fee
Normal fee of Smart NIC is Rs.1500 while there is no fee for ordinary fresh CNIC.
Normal renewal fee of CNIC is Rs.75. Initially smart cards will be issued for a period of 10 years.
Where to get NADRA Smart NIC
Visit: Your nearest NADRA Registration Centre. OR
Call: NADRA Helpline: (+9251) 111-786-100