How to Stay Safe from Terrorism in Pakistan
June 24, 2009 Leave a comment
Anjuman Halal Ahmer Punjab has published some useful and informative tricks for public safety to stay safe from terrorism;
- Lock the Car Doors while driving.
- Always keep an eye around you and your home surroundings.
- Shop at less rushed places.
- Whenever a new tenant came around your home inform the area Nazim or security agencies.
- Always keep your NIC (National ID Card) with you issued by NADRA, in case of important document loss please
inform at 15 or nearest police station as soon as possible.
- To secure your home install CCTV cameras with recording system.
- Don’t allow any stranger men or women to enter into your home.
- Teach your kids about talking with strangers related to home also warn them to not take anything for
eating from any stranger while sending them to school.
- Talk to kids and women about emergency situations i.e. in case of emergency dial 15,115, 1122 or Halal
Ahmer Punjab to inform about the incident.
- Make a list of emergency numbers and services and feed it in your mobiles and past one copy on your home
wall near phone.
- If some place caught fire, try to get escape while laying down on floor, wrap wet cloths around your body
and also keep whistle with you to avoid screaming for help.
- If you witness any un-attended bags or shopping bag just inform the law agencies or Halal Ahmer Punjab,
do not let your luggage un-attended in any case.
- Do not accept any parcel from courier without senders address, as it may contain some chemical or
dangerous material to kill.
- Do not provide any kind of information about you while travelling on bus, train or plane.
- Always do thorough investigation before appointing any employee at home or your office.